ProAnt Patented PCB Integrated Antennas
The Niche series is a ProAnt patented PCB integrated antenna concept available through licensing. Its cost effectiveness makes it suitable for high-volume projects. Available in various frequencies.
- Optimal for vibration & shock sensitive environments
- Robust performance when employed in solutions requiring “potting/coating/over-mold”
- Offers a significant advantage in solutions with component height constraints
- Optimized for high efficiency
- Broad availability; BT/WiFi, LP-WAN (Lora), and Cellular
- The Niche antenna is a ProAnt patented technology
- A highly efficient, space saving, very low cost antenna solution
- Business model: License agreement
- Placement along any of the PCB edges
- Implementation optimization and tuning
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Founded in 1992, Abracon, LLC is an industry leader in passive components, providing timing devices, RF & antenna, and inductor & connectivity solutions through a global distribution network. Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is innovating for tomorrow’s designs with engineering, sales, and operations located around the globe. With service, quality, and technical expertise at the company’s core, Abracon powers the Ecliptek, Fox and the ProAnt brands and enables innovative, connected IoT solutions in markets spanning data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, aerospace, defense, and beyond.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES