AWSCR SERIES - COMPACT & ROBUST SOLUTIONS FOR RUGGED APPLICATIONS
Abracon's AWSCR Series of miniature ceramic resonators are ideal for a broad range of rugged designs, including motor control, computing, consumer electronics and industrial applications.
These devices feature a wide lineup of available frequencies (2MHz to 16MHz) and a compact footprint (as small as 3.2 x 1.3mm). Built-in loop capacitors enable simplified designs.
The series offers a wide temperature operation (-40⁰C to +85⁰C / 125⁰C). Low impedance and various loading capacitance options (ranging from 5pF to 47pF) are available. The new AWSCR products deliver ±0.5% frequency tolerance.
- ±0.5% Frequency Tolerance
- Wide resonant frequency range available
- Low resonant impedance as low as 30Ω at 16MHz carrier
- Available built-in capacitance options (5/10/15/22/30/33/39/47 pF)
- Variety of industry-standard footprints
- Available wide operating temperatures in extended industry (up to -40/+125°C)
- Standard configurations available through Abracon Global Distribution Network
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is a trusted supplier of leading-edge and innovative electronic components including Frequency Control, Timing, Power, Magnetics, RF and Antenna solutions. Servicing world-class companies across the data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, consumer, aerospace, and defense industries, Abracon accelerates customers’ time-to-market by providing unmatched product solutions, technical expertise, and service excellence.
Learn more at www.abracon.com