AWSCR SERIES - COMPACT & ROBUST SOLUTIONS FOR RUGGED APPLICATIONS
Abracon's AWSCR Series of miniature ceramic resonators are ideal for a broad range of rugged designs, including motor control, computing, consumer electronics and industrial applications.
These devices feature a wide lineup of available frequencies (2MHz to 16MHz) and a compact footprint (as small as 3.2 x 1.3mm). Built-in loop capacitors enable simplified designs.
The series offers a wide temperature operation (-40⁰C to +85⁰C / 125⁰C). Low impedance and various loading capacitance options (ranging from 5pF to 47pF) are available. The new AWSCR products deliver ±0.5% frequency tolerance.
- ±0.5% Frequency Tolerance
- Wide resonant frequency range available
- Low resonant impedance as low as 30Ω at 16MHz carrier
- Available built-in capacitance options (5/10/15/22/30/33/39/47 pF)
- Variety of industry-standard footprints
- Available wide operating temperatures in extended industry (up to -40/+125°C)
- Standard configurations available through Abracon Global Distribution Network
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Founded in 1992, Abracon, LLC is an industry leader in passive components, providing timing devices, RF & antenna, and inductor & connectivity solutions through a global distribution network. Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is innovating for tomorrow’s designs with engineering, sales, and operations located around the globe. With service, quality, and technical expertise at the company’s core, Abracon powers the Ecliptek, Fox and the ProAnt brands and enables innovative, connected IoT solutions in markets spanning data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, aerospace, defense, and beyond.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES