Compact Shielded SMD Power Inductor for Automotive
The ASPIAIG-S6055 and ASPIAIG-S8050 are a series of shielded SMD power inductors designed for automotive, industrial, and other high-reliability applications requiring operation from -40˚C to 125˚C ambient temperatures. These inductors feature compact form factors with ASPAIG-S6055 available with 6.0 x 6.0 x 5.5 mm and ASPAIG-S8050 available with 8.0 x 8.0 x 5.0mm dimensions.
Designed to meet the requirements of next-generation DC/DC converters and switch-mode power supplies (SMPS), these inductors offer excellent size-to-power density tradeoffs with inductance ranging from 1μH to 470μH. The family offers saturation currents as high as 16A with guaranteed 24mΩ DCR at 25˚C. Shielded construction reduces EMI. This series is TS-16949 and AEC-Q200 qualified to support PPAP level 3.
- High reliability wire-wound construction
- Shielded construction reduces EMI
- Automotive grade power inductor
- TS-16949 qualified production
- PPAP level 3 support
- AEC-Q200 qualified with -40˚C to 125˚C operation
- High inductance up to 470 μH
- Applications requiring high inductance value
- Automotive body electronics and comfort system
- Automotive infotainment and entertainment
- Automotive navigation
- Lighting, LED ballasts
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Industrial applications
- Solar power
- DC/DC converters and switch mode power supplies
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Founded in 1992, Abracon, LLC is an industry leader in passive components, providing timing devices, RF & antenna, and inductor & connectivity solutions through a global distribution network. Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is innovating for tomorrow’s designs with engineering, sales, and operations located around the globe. With service, quality, and technical expertise at the company’s core, Abracon powers the Ecliptek, Fox and the ProAnt brands and enables innovative, connected IoT solutions in markets spanning data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, aerospace, defense, and beyond.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES