32.768kHz SMD Low Profile Crystal
The ABS05 series is the perfect solution for time management in RTC circuits requiring small form factors. Our high-demand series of tuning fork crystals are low in power consumption preserving battery life in a wide range of applications.
ABS05 allows for 33% more space-saving real estate than the previous ABS07. The ABS05 devices are available with ±20 ppm and ±25 ppm set-tolerance into an effective oscillator-loop load of 4.0pF. The low load-capacitance of 4pF saves power and allows for a faster start-up time.
- Small form factor Tuning Fork Crystal (1.60 x 1.00 x 0.50 mm package)
- Low profile - ideal for height constraint designs
- Available with standard ±20 ppm set-tolerance
- Extended temperature -40°C to +85°C for industrial applications
- Wireless Modules
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Low Power MCU’s, SoC’s, Transceivers
- Communication & Measuring Equipment
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Founded in 1992, Abracon, LLC is an industry leader in passive components, providing timing devices, RF & antenna, and inductor & connectivity solutions through a global distribution network. Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is innovating for tomorrow’s designs with engineering, sales, and operations located around the globe. With service, quality, and technical expertise at the company’s core, Abracon powers the Ecliptek, Fox and the ProAnt brands and enables innovative, connected IoT solutions in markets spanning data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, aerospace, defense, and beyond.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES