32.768kHz SMD Low Profile Crystal
The ABS05 series is the perfect solution for time management in RTC circuits requiring small form factors. Our high-demand series of tuning fork crystals are low in power consumption preserving battery life in a wide range of applications.
ABS05 allows for 33% more space-saving real estate than the previous ABS07. The ABS05 devices are available with ±20 ppm and ±25 ppm set-tolerance into an effective oscillator-loop load of 4.0pF. The low load-capacitance of 4pF saves power and allows for a faster start-up time.
- Small form factor Tuning Fork Crystal (1.60 x 1.00 x 0.50 mm package)
- Low profile - ideal for height constraint designs
- Available with standard ±20 ppm set-tolerance
- Extended temperature -40°C to +85°C for industrial applications
- Wireless Modules
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Low Power MCU’s, SoC’s, Transceivers
- Communication & Measuring Equipment
For more information, contact your local Abracon Representative or review our product information here: Abracon | ABS05 Tuning Fork Crystals
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is a trusted supplier of leading-edge and innovative electronic components including Frequency Control, Timing, Power, Magnetics, RF and Antenna solutions. Servicing world-class companies across the data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, consumer, aerospace, and defense industries, Abracon accelerates customers’ time-to-market by providing unmatched product solutions, technical expertise, and service excellence.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES