32.768kHz SMD Low Profile Crystal
The ABS05 series is the perfect solution for time management in RTC circuits requiring small form factors. Our high-demand series of tuning fork crystals are low in power consumption preserving battery life in a wide range of applications.
ABS05 allows for 33% more space-saving real estate than the previous ABS07. The ABS05 devices are available with ±20 ppm and ±25 ppm set-tolerance into an effective oscillator-loop load of 4.0pF. The low load-capacitance of 4pF saves power and allows for a faster start-up time.
- Small form factor Tuning Fork Crystal (1.60 x 1.00 x 0.50 mm package)
- Low profile - ideal for height constraint designs
- Available with standard ±20 ppm set-tolerance
- Extended temperature -40°C to +85°C for industrial applications
- Wireless Modules
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Low Power MCU’s, SoC’s, Transceivers
- Communication & Measuring Equipment
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon enables global customers to design next-generation products by offering innovative and high-performance Frequency Control & Timing, Inductors & Connectivity, and RF & Antenna solutions. Abracon accelerates customers’ time to market by focusing on technical expertise, service excellence, and providing reliable electronic components through a global distribution network. With service, quality, and technical knowledge at the company’s core, Abracon empowers innovative connected technology in markets spanning data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, aerospace, defense, and beyond.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES