Abracon's LAN transformers offer a variety of single-port and multiport LAN transformers with 100 Base-TX and 1000 Base-T. With multiple schematic options and extended operating temperature ranges, these transformers target servers, switches, routers, industrial computers, networking, communications, and much more.
Our LAN Transformers are available in various types and are compatible with wide a set of Ethernet PHY chipsets supporting VOIP, PoE, PoE+ and PoE++ and data rates including 10/100Base-T, 1000Base-T and 10GBase-T.
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Single and multiport devices
- Three LAN transformer types
- RoHS compliant
- MSL 1 compliant
- Pin pitch options: 0.99 mm, 1.27 mm, and 2.00 mm
- Multiple schematics and package types per series
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Fast and Gigabit Ethernet
- Servers, switches, and routers
- IP cameras, surveillance, and phone
- Access points
- Industrial computers and robotics
- Networking and communications
- Broadcast video
- Set-top box
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Founded in 1992, Abracon, LLC is an industry leader in passive components, providing timing devices, RF & antenna, and inductor & connectivity solutions through a global distribution network. Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is innovating for tomorrow’s designs with engineering, sales, and operations located around the globe. With service, quality, and technical expertise at the company’s core, Abracon powers the Ecliptek, Fox and the ProAnt brands and enables innovative, connected IoT solutions in markets spanning data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, aerospace, defense, and beyond.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES