Austin, Texas – Abracon, LLC (Abracon), a leading global manufacturer of Frequency Control & Timing, RF & Antenna, and Inductor & Connectivity solutions, announces the expansion of their Continuous Voltage Oscillator Family with Automotive Grade SMD Crystals.
Abracon’s ASEKDVAIG, ASAKDVAIG, and ASDKDVAIG are AEC-Q200 qualified and manufactured on fully certified IATF 16949 production lines, giving long-term reliability while reducing cost. The automotive-grade products are offered at a wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +125°C, supporting applications like in-vehicle networking or GPS/navigation. The AIG Continuous Voltage series can be dropped in various voltage supplies, making it easier to implement in a design requiring different voltages. With a wide operating temperature range optimized for low current consumption, these devices are favorable for automotive or industrial use.
AIG Series Overview:
- Continuous VDD operation from 1.62 V ~ 3.63 V
- Optimized for low current consumption
- Output Enable/Start & Disable/Stop function
- Output waveform CMOS/LVCMOS compatible
- Hermetically seam-sealed ceramic package
- AEC-Q200 Qualified
- Automotive Grade 1: -40°C to +125°C
- TS16949 Production Line Certified
- PPAP Available Upon Request
- Infotainment Systems
- Keyless Entry & Startup
- GPS & Navigation
- Comfort Control
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication
- LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging)
- In-vehicle Networking
- Powertrain & Drive Control
The AIG Continuous Voltage Series is available now through Abracon's Global Distribution Network.
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is a trusted supplier of leading-edge and innovative electronic components including Frequency Control, Timing, Power, Magnetics, RF and Antenna solutions. Servicing world-class companies across the data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, consumer, aerospace, and defense industries, Abracon accelerates customers’ time-to-market by providing unmatched product solutions, technical expertise, and service excellence.
Learn more at www.abracon.com
READ MORE ARTICLES