PROGRAMMABLE OSCILLATORS FOR QUICK-TURN DELIVERY
Utilizing a proprietary resonator design and exclusive programming methods, Abracon and associated brands of programmable oscillator series are configured to the specified frequency and functional configuration prior to shipment to the customer. Key features of this capability include fast delivery, greater availability of unique frequencies, various supply voltages and output logics, and industry-standard package sizes.
Abracon’s programming capability, offered under the Abracon and Ecliptek brands, provides a quick-turn delivery of low, medium and high-volume programmable oscillators, resulting in the shortening of the customer design cycle and the delivery of production lots. These solutions are ideally suited for industrial, consumer, data centers and telecommunications infrastructure architectures
Abracon is positioned to service low to high-volume customer needs utilizing its state-of-the-art DP2000 Automated Programming machines. This programming capability enables the Abracon and Ecliptek brands to offer the following:
- Output frequencies in the 1.000MHz to 1,500MHz range
- Industry-standard and custom/non-standard frequencies
- All industry-standard packages available to include 2.0 x 1.6, 2.5 x 2.0, 3.2 x 2.5, 5.0 x 3.2 and 7.0 x 5.0 mm
- Output logic types: CMOS, LVDS, LVPECL (series dependent)
- Power supply voltage options: 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V, and 5.0V
- Commercial, industrial and extended industrial OTR options, including -55⁰C to +125⁰C
- E/D Tri-State and power down output control functions
Please contact your sales representative for your specific requirements.