Abracon, LLC is a leading global manufacturer of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF solutions. The Abracon, LLC family of brands includes Abracon, AEL Crystals, Fox, ILSI, Ecliptek, MMD and Oscilent. At Abracon, we support go-to-market needs by reliably supplying the most advanced components that tackle the toughest design challenges. Focused on quality and innovation, we help engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
The company is ISO9001-2015 certified with design & application engineering resources in Texas and sales offices in the US, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Scotland, Israel, Hungary, UK, and Germany. Abracon’s products are offered through its global distribution network.
Abracon, is looking for a Sr. Engineer to be part of our Global Support Team for Frequency Control & Timing Devices. The key attributes for this position include:
- Minimum BSEE from an accredited institution in United States, MSEE preferred
- 3- 10 years experience as an electrical / component / applications / NPI / product engineer
- Understanding of Quartz Crystals, Crystals Oscillators & MEMS Oscillators is required
- Experience with NPI is desired
- Field Application Support experience, customer interfacing skills
- Ability to use standard test equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum & network analyzers, DMM’s, frequency counters, temperature chambers, Agilent E5052 SSA etc. is essential
- Prefer to have prior experience with Agilent-VEE software and the ability to create test software for the engineering lab
- Authorized to work in United States, sponsorship is not available for this position
- Lead Abracon’s NPI efforts for Frequency Control & Timing Devices
- Assist in the development of Technology Roadmaps & help define product strategy and bring new products to market
- Create Source Control Drawings based on product documentation
- Assist the Marketing team in creating data sheets, flyers, training modules and related collateral
- Compile and publish Product Application Notes / White Papers
- Actively engage with customers and our sales channel representatives via all media & in person when feasible to answer technical questions, provide basic product training, in support of designing-in Abracon product into new and existing end applications
- Learn from seasoned industry professionals the comprehensive approach to the Frequency Control & Timing business
- An opportunity to lead Abracon’s effort to become supplier of choice in major applications
- Opportunity to conduct Product Training Sessions and technical webinars with customers, distributors, and Abracon’s Representative Network
- Quartz Crystals, Oscillators, PSPICE, ANSOFT, Agilent-VEE, S-Parameters, Circuit design, Application Engineering, Technical Product Marketing, Communication skills
Come join us! Excellence through teamwork and collaboration drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of all the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com.
+ Generous compensation and Benefits package
++ Relocation assistance might be available for the ideal candidate (This positioned is based in our Spicewood-TX Headquarters, approximately 25-miles west of Austin)