Abracon, LLC, a leading supplier of RF, Timing & Magnetic
Components - currently has a need for an RF Field Application Engineer or Manager to be part of our growing Global Product Support Team.
This position will be responsible for the RF technical support related sales tasks. The FAE/FAM will support AP RSMs to help on antenna business design funnel wins. He/She has to develop and maintain relationships with technical staff at AP target customers or distributors. Communicate frequently internally to team, peers and senior management regarding opportunities, regional top projects, and major technical issue (Eg. RMA). Team up with engineering, inside sales, and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction, thereby driving new revenue growth. A team player that collaborates with all of sales regarding customer concerns. Works with various teams throughout the company in AP, counterparts and HQ.
Location: Shenzhen, Shanghai or Taiwan
In this role, your Job Duties & Responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical support to RSMs to win regional top projects in priority.
- Maintain Regional Top Project Design Tracking in registration & CRM.
- Support seminar, product training to regional disty office especially on NPI.
- Reconcile distributors’ registration to ensure it matches to Abracon design win.
- Co-manage certain customers relationship and segment development.
- Respond to customer requests regarding crossing, RMA, technical enquiry.. etc.
- Verify registration data towards our target.
- Work collaboratively with ISRs and other functional departments within Abracon.
- Min 5 yr. related experience with proven ability to meet and exceed targets. Candidates with more than 10 year RF design / FAE experience will be considered as manager.
- Demonstrated experience with Power Point, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Personal accountability and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully contribute to a work team as an individual contributor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to:
- Present company brand and company value.
- Communicate effectively in English (writing and oral).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required in Electronic / Electrical Engineering
Benefits: Competitive Salary, performance bonus, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401k
Job Type: Full-time
Other Responsibilities & Authority: Authority utilized in this position aligns with the companies policies. Decision making requires regular contact and interaction with all levels within the company. Self-sufficient and has the ability to negotiate thru the organization.
View all career postings