Abracon is a technology leader, providing timing devices, RF &
antenna products, and inductor & connectivity solutions to customers
around the globe. At Abracon, we transform ideas into products that
meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for Spain and Italy to join our growing International Sales team.
This position will continually drive the assigned territory business growth. It will also develop and maintain relationships with assigned distributors. Communicates frequently internally to team, peers and senior management regarding sales funnel, orders, billing and revenue of managed Rep’s. Teams with technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction, thereby driving new revenue growth. Collaborates with product development regarding products for customers. Works with various teams throughout the company.
- Develop and execute regional strategic plan to grow 2X of our revenue in 3yrs.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with end customer and engineering decision makers.
- Prospect for new clients, and assess customer’s primary business goals, operations, challenges, and requirements, to provide business solutions.
- Formulate quote strategies and negotiate pricing between customers and distributors.
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets for the territory.
- Experience with Electronic components ideally having worked for a supplier or distributor.
- Provide management with periodic progress updates including opportunity funnel, competitor activities, and yearly business plans.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of industry structure, technical applications, trends, risks and opportunities.
- Support global business transfer and communicate with global sales team how to win.
- Min 8 yr. related professional selling experience with proven ability to meet and exceed targets. Or min 5 year sales experience in our related passive field will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience with Power Point, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Must live in Italy or Spain
- Home Office Position
- Personal Accountability and Strong Time Management Skills.
- Fluent in English and Local Languages
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully contribute to a work team as an individual contributor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to:
- Present company brand and sell company values
- Facilitate business negotiations
- English and Local Language Communication in writing and orally
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Benefits: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full-time Self Employed Agent
Other Responsibilities: Authority utilized in this position aligns with the companies’ policies for pricing individual sales transactions. Decision making requires regular contact and interaction with all levels within the company. Self-sufficient and is able to negotiate thru the organization.
View all career postings