Regional Sales Manager – North India
This position will continually drive the assigned territory business growth. It will also develop and maintain relationships with assigned distributors. Communicates frequently internally to team, peers and senior management regarding sales funnel, orders, billing and revenue of managed Rep’s. Teams with technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction, thereby driving new revenue growth. Collaborates with product development regarding products for customers. Works with various teams throughout the company.
Location: Remote – North India
In this role, your Job Duties & Responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute regional strategic plan to grow 2X of our revenue in 3yrs.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with end customer and engineering decision makers.
- Prospect for new clients, and assess customer’s primary business goals, operations, challenges, and requirements, to provide business solutions.
- Formulate quote strategies and negotiate pricing between customers and distributors.
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets for the territory.
- Provide management with periodic progress updates including opportunity funnel, competitor activities, and yearly business plans.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of industry structure, technical applications, trends, risks and opportunities
- Support global business transfer and communicate with global sales team how to win.
- Min 8 yr. related professional selling experience with proven ability to meet and exceed targets. Or min 5 year sales experience in our related passive field will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience with Power Point, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Personal accountability and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully contribute to a work team as an individual contributor.
Excellent interpersonal skills in order to:
- Present company brand and sell company values
- Facilitate business negotiations
- English communication in writing and orally
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
View all career postings