Abracon, LLC, established in 1992, is a worldwide leading supplier of Electronic Components. Our product line includes crystals, oscillators, inductors, transformers, chokes, coils, antennas, and electronic modules.
Abracon Shenzhen is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager who is aggressive, works independently, and is willing to travel. The right candidate should have a good understanding of the Central China market. An analytical mind is essential in helping Abracon address high potential returns. Technical knowledge with good problem resolving skills are preferable. Candidate needs to be able to build strong relationships with target customers and channel partners to promote Abracon value. Good value position on excellent service, advanced technology and world class quality are the key for our success. Driving local demand creation is the key goal to support 2x aggressive business growth in the region. This position will be working independently at SOHO.
Sales experience in timing devices (such as Xtal, oscillator and MEMS) is preferred. Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin. Knowing Korean / Japanese language a plus. The ability to travel and support customers at remote locations is a must.
Primary Job Description:
- Develop regional strategic plan to pursue 2X plan
- Identify business potential of regional key customers and target markets.
- Build target customer and channel partner relationship
- Train and support your distributors to identify opportunities and win the sockets.
- Proactively drive local demand creation and manage the design funnel.
- Co-work with other regional sales manager on transfer business.
- Hold product training for distributors and public seminar.
- Deploy “Abracon first concept” in channel and customer engineers.
Key areas of experience and skills:
- University graduate in electronic engineering
- 5-8 yrs sales background in electronic component industry
- Sound sales track record especially in timing device, passive and antenna.
- Capable to present in public seminar
- English bi-lingual written. Spoken is a plus.
- MS Office and strong computer skills
- Bilingual in Korean and/or Japanese is a must
**Full time hours
** Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package based on qualifications and experience
For expedited consideration: Please include your salary history/expectations with your submission.
Education: Bachelor Degree from an accredited University in electrical / electronic engineering
View all career postings