A position has arisen for a qualified Regional Sales Manager to join our team, having responsibility for sales in France, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium and Italy. Working closely with our franchised distribution channel partners, the candidate will be responsible for the continued growth of the Abracon brand recognition and revenue. Communicating on a regular basis with Senior management and other departments regarding opportunities, bookings, revenue, technical and customer issues, they will have excellent written and oral skills. The ability to speak at least one relevant language in addition to English is a pre-requisite of the post
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Working with the Sales Director, set targets and specific performance metrics aligned with business strategies
- Support local distribution channel sales and FAE teams to ensure customer satisfaction and brand exposure
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to grow brand awareness and engagement with our product portfolio and values. Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Promote our New Product Introduction’s, their advantages, target applications, and provide suitable collateral to the sales team. Offer support with joint customer visits to ensure design success for our partners
- Generate reports on a regular basis of sales activities and results and suggest improvements
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding targets and business objectives, and growing the customer base,
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required in a relevant discipline
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a high activity environment with proven ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong, customer facing, attitude to business
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Sage, and use of CRM systems a distinct advantage
- Conversant in at least one other relevant language other than English
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS (if applicable)
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to all areas within the territory.
- This position is Home Office based
- Authority utilized in this position aligns with the company’s policies for pricing individual sales transactions. The position, by its nature, requires the successful candidate to be self-motivated and be prepared to make decisions typical with such a position
- Achieve pre-agreed targets on a quarterly basis and maintain the profitability of the company.
- As required, ensure that customer invoices are paid in a timely manner and that any financial discrepancies are resolved.
- Ensure that POS reports are received from all distributors in line with the needs of Abracon Finance
View all career postings