Abracon has an immediate full time position available for a marketing specialist looking to develop experience in the technology industry. Abracon goes to market through a network of global Abracon salespeople, manufacturer sales reps and distributors to provide component solutions for thousands of OEM customers developing some of the newest electronics products.
The Marketing Specialist will drive both digital and traditional global marketing campaigns and lead generation processes. Work directly with the marketing organization to ensure plans are created, deployed and executed on time while collaborating closely across the organization and with external partners. The marketing specialist will ensure effective reporting and analysis of campaign activities to ensure targeted return on investment (ROI). Collaboration and ability to drive proper global brand and product positioning with timely execution are key to the role.
- Develop concise and effective value proposition messaging focused on digital marketing.
- Measure return on investment of marketing activities through use of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Work with sales, engineering, graphics designers and marketing colleagues to develop marketing collateral during new product introduction (NPI) that includes datasheets, sales training material, webinars, customer centric slide decks, press releases, graphics, videos, images and photos.
- Develop and improve processes for lead generation using the CRM and other sources of information.
- Manage lead generation and email lists and leads.
- Create and disseminate internal and external announcements.
- Support and manage multimedia content deliverables to channel partners.
- Contribute to social media, Website and UX responsibilities.
- Support virtual or live trade shows and events.
- Solid verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experienced with media—print, online, video, audio, in-person
- 1 to 5 years of directly applicable experience or bachelor’s or higher degree in marketing, communications, journalism or business
- Familiarity with digital marketing, campaigns, SEO and lead generation
- Familiarity with a CRM, content management systems and marketing automation systems
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
Relevant software experience and the ability to learn:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Dreamweaver, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, HTML/XML/CSS, PHP/Database, CRM
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 1+ year experience in marketing.
- Preferred Education: BA/BS
- Ability to collaborate and manage through conflict.
- Self-directed and motivated to learn and develop, with ability to set priorities.
Come join our us! Excellence through teamwork and collaboration drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of all the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com
View all career postings