Intern Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to help us in our marketing and communication efforts. You will be an integral part a marketing project to support sales growth. A Marketing intern should be a competent professional able to grasp the business and generate creative ideas. You should be versed in digital marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing communication that will help our reputation and growth.
- Develop and create content and collateral for product offering
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Deliver concise and effective written and verbal communication
- Support marketing strategies and initiatives and undertake individual tasks as assigned
- Measure results of marketing activities through use of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams including marketing, sales and engineering teams, customers, distributors, etc
- Can convey complex ideas and information clearly, concisely and effectively
- Knowledge of traditional and modern marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Demonstrable experience in data analytics and analytic tools
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experienced with media—print, online, video, audio, in-person
- Familiarity with digital marketing and communication campaigns
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Enrollment in a BS/BA program in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Creative problem solver
- Self-directed and motivated to learn and develop, with ability to set priorities.
Come join our team! Excellence through teamwork and collaboration drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com
View all career postings