Abracon is a technology leader, providing timing devices, RF & antenna products, and inductor & connectivity solutions to customers around the globe. At Abracon, we transform ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our growing team. This is an exciting position, that will manage our marketing automation strategy and execution for the organization.
Overview / General Purpose of Position
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Microsoft Dynamics 365) and fully leveraging its capabilities. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including: marketing automation, email marketing, content marketing, and digital marketing.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance, and reporting for automated marketing programs related to Abracon's demand and lead generation strategy, as well as assisting in defining the strategy for and ensuring the execution of, initiatives related to improving contact data quality, contact acquisition, marketing persona development, data unification, and data access.
If you’re looking to make an immediate impact and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this might be the role for you.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Develop and manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Microsoft Dynamics managing the lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, data cleansing, and analytics.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of platform enhancements into the marketing automation software, Microsoft Dynamics.
Analytics and KPIs
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Understand and use data analytics tools to report out campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Monitor and analyze performance for ROI, conversion rates.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to conversion rates, programs / campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Abracon is implementing marketing automation and CRM on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. Ideal candidates would have experience both running automation programs as well as supporting their development on a new platform.
- Knowledge of traditional and modern marketing strategies, CRM and marketing automation software (Such as HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot).
- Email marketing experience
- HTML/CSS email design
- Demonstrable experience in data analytics and analytic tools (such as Power BI or Tableau).
- Ability to work in a faced fast paced environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Can convey complex ideas and information clearly and effectively.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and communication campaigns.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 2-5 years of experience in running and managing marketing automation and demand generation.
- Degree in marketing or communications.
- Creative problem solver.
- Detailed oriented.
- Self-directed and motivated to learn and develop, with ability to set priorities.
Come join our team! Excellence through teamwork drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of all the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com.