Marketing Analytics Intern
Abracon has an Marketing Analytics internship position available.
Abracon is a technology leader, providing timing devices, RF & antenna products, and inductor & connectivity solutions to customers around the globe. At Abracon, we transform ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
Intern Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Analytics Intern to help us in our product marketing efforts. You will be an integral part a marketing project to support sales growth. A Marketing intern should be a competent professional able to grasp the business and data analytics needed to provide recommendation to move the business forward. You should be versed in digital marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective analysis and report outs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Use Abracon systems to extract, review and analyze data to recommend direction for New Product Launches and pricing models.
- Assist in analyzing, visualizing, & reporting marketing & product data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Deliver concise and effective written, PowerPoint and verbal communication
- Support marketing and product strategies and initiatives and undertake individual tasks as assigned
- Perform key research initiatives for marketing team in areas such as competitors, market trends, & key customers
- Measure results of marketing activities through use of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams including marketing, sales and engineering teams, customers, distributors, etc
- Can convey complex ideas and information clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Knowledge of traditional and modern marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Demonstratable experience in data analytics and analytic tools
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Current enrollment in a BS/BA/MBA/Master’s program in business, marketing, or equivalent
- Creative problem solver
- Self-directed and motivated to learn and develop, with ability to set priorities.
Come join our us! Excellence through teamwork and collaboration drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive components, timing, inductors and connectivity, RF and antenna solutions, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com
View all career postings