Abracon is a leader in passive components focused on quality and innovation. We help engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.t. At Abracon, we support go-to-market needs by reliably supplying the most advanced components that tackle the toughest design challenges.
We are seeking a Market Intelligence Analyst to join our Marketing team. This is an exciting position, researching growth markets, applications, and customers for Abracon to expand its business across the globe. This role is responsible for collaboration across the departments, tracking market trends and training our sales team.
- Identify growing markets, applications, and potential customers across the globe.
- Research potential customers and collaborate with others supporting lead gen activities.
- Track trends and market information.
- Build, review, manage data using excel, Power BI and other system reports.
- Actively use the CRM as an engagement and tracking resource. Ensure Abracon has a full representation of the target markets within the CRM.
- Organize the customer data by market/application and applicable Line of Business cross-checks it against our current customers.
- Develop a strategic segment plan.
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities, and trends as well as competitor activity.
- Develop and works with Product Marketing to understand customer/application roadmaps.
- Identify market and technology trends that are applicable by line of business.
- Research areas where the market position could be improved, prepare, and implement strategic action plans where necessary.
- Learn the industry and how we are positioned for success in each growth market.
- Present research findings on a regular basis to management and across the departments.
- Conduct trainings live and/or over video calls.
- Engage market research, analysis, and presentations to grow business.
- Industry Acumen: The ability to learn and understand the larger dynamics driving the growth and profitability of multiple companies around the world in a larger industry. Must be able to obtain this information from reliable sources and synthesize it into actionable intelligence that informs Abracon strategies, partnerships, and initiatives.
- Organization Acumen:
The ability to understand team dynamics, processes, political power, relationships, and the positive negative implications of human behavior. Must be able to develop consensus, build support, and find budget for initiatives even in the face of occasional inertia or resistance.
- Customer Acumen: The ability to understand and empathize with customer needs, priorities, criteria, and processes. Must be able to translate those needs and criteria into prioritized critical success factors for Abracon with tactical initiatives/activities for internal owners.
- Financial Acumen: The ability to understand how a business makes money and how Abracon products performance and cost impact that equation. Must be able to create an ROI analysis of Abracon as a vendor to show how products, fulfillment, services, and support all add value to a customer’s bottom line.
- Research/Problem Solving/Critical Thinking: The ability to identify a problem proactively and develop a creative solution based on real data that increases the probability of success. Must be able to diagnose root causes, identify multiple sources of information, work within budgets, and brainstorm/select alternative solutions.
- Project Management:
The ability to structure an approach to execute an initiative and organize the necessary resources across functions into a cohesive team. Must be able to persist through obstacles to complete assignments with high quality, on time, and under budget while supporting a culture that makes project team members want to work on future assignments with the project manager.
- Communication: The ability to convey desired information to leaders, peers, internal and external customers with efficient, professional, effective formats across multiple media. Must be able to document objectives, requirements, solutions, plans, risks, budgets, problems, policies, and progress, presenting all in such a way that it is easy for anyone to pick up and determine how it aligns with strategy, where things stand, why the situation exists, and the best course of action forward.
- B.S. in business, marketing, market research
- Excellent interpersonal skills including one-on-one interactions and presentations to groups.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies, conducting market and competitive analyses.
- Highly developed and demonstrated organizational skills.
Come join us! Teamwork and collaboration drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of all the Texas Hill Country located just west of Austin. With a broad portfolio of passive solutions including RF & Antennas, Inductors and Timing Devices, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com.
View all career postings