We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help us improve our website and expand our digital presence. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of projects to enhance the user experience of our website and web tools. You will work with cross functional teams that include 3rd
party web developers. A digital marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp the business and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in specialized marketing and website concepts, principles and tactics. The goals are to enhance the UX of our digital platforms, build digital tools that attract and capture more users, maintain and improve product parametric data, and expand our digital presence.
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives including website projects, data management and expanding our digital presence on third party websites.
- Develop and create website tools, landing pages and other digital content for the product solutions offering.
- Maintain and update our product parametric data system.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams including marketing, engineering, sales, 3rd party web developers, distributors, customers, etc...
- Gather and analyze feedback to optimize UX of website, web tools and other digital assets.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Drive continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster and more efficiently.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Dynamics) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development
- Graphic design and web design skills
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Solid verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing, campaigns, and SEO / SEM
- Familiarity with web design, content management systems and marketing automation systems
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Website management and web design experience
- Data management / analytics experience
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to complete projects – Internal departments and external 3rd party teams
Relevant software experience and the ability to learn:
- Craft 3 CMS, HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Dynamics, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PHP/Database
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 2+ year experience in marketing
- Preferred Education: BA/BS
- Self-directed and motivated to learn and develop, with ability to set priorities.
Come join our team! Excellence through teamwork and collaboration drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com
View all career postings