Abracon is a technology leader, providing timing devices, RF & antenna products, and inductor & connectivity solutions to customers around the globe. At Abracon, we transform ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This is an exciting position, will manage a Marketing team, and set content strategy for the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Manage team of high-performing Marketing specialists working strategically to optimize content, campaigns, and communication.
- Build and communicate content strategy which supports our company direction and aligns with customer needs.
- Develop, execute, manage effective marketing programs, using a multi-channel approach designed to develop leads and grow revenue.
- Work with the Abracon Marketing and Product Management teams to produce and amplify content that attracts and guides customers through the buyer’s journey.
- Drive demand for digital events (webinars), and coordinate both digital and in person events to positively represent the Abracon brand and maximize lead flow.
- Follow (and help constantly improve) the system for demand tracking, testing, optimization, and reporting.
- Orchestrate the demand funnel for your campaigns, using high quality content as a hook, and develop high performing CTAs and high-conversion landing pages.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to deliver weekly and monthly campaign performance reports to marketing and executive teams.
- Establish, align, forecast, and report against key success metrics.
- Distill and share lessons learned from Marketing programs to drive accelerated performance.
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Experience in managing teams and providing direction for Marketing programs.
- Experience managing multiple workstreams simultaneously while hitting goals, creatively using budgets, and beating deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Cross-functional, cross-disciplinary, and cross-cultural collaboration, working closely with Product Management, Sales, and Engineering around the world.
- Technical Acumen: Understanding of Marketing elements (including traditional and digital Marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and content design. Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite). Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Dreamweaver, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, HTML/XML/CSS, PHP/Database, CRM
- Project Management: Well-organized and detail oriented. Can sequence and prioritize tasks to add structure to loosely defined objectives.
- Analytical: Data-driven Marketing mind with for the ability to track symptoms to root causes and present quantitative and qualitative information to support a compelling position.
- Creativity: The ability to develop multiple solutions that draw from multiple disciplines to overcome financial, logistical, and political hurdles.
- Customer Acumen: The ability to understand and empathize with the motivations of multiple types of customers and channel partners as they pursue their goals and objectives for their businesses. The ability to move Abracon into closer alignment with key decision makers.
- Communication: The ability to tell a compelling story using multiple media to influence multiple types of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and create content and collateral for product offering
- Deliver concise and effective written and verbal communication
- Support Marketing strategies and initiatives
- Measure results of marketing activities through use of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams including Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams, customers, distributors, agencies, etc.
- Assist in analyzing Marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future Marketing strategies
- Perform and lead excellent communications work
Come join us! Excellence through teamwork drives the company culture and extraordinary growth at Abracon while taking advantage of all the commercial and natural advantages of the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com.
View all career postings