Established in 1992, Abracon has become an industry leader in passive electronic components, providing specialized timing, magnetic, and RF & connectivity solutions. With service and quality at the company’s core, Abracon enables innovative IoT solutions. Despite the challenging business climate caused by COVID-19, Abracon is thriving and growing by providing components that are needed to manufacture the electronic devices that are becoming increasingly ubiquitous in our technology-driven world. We are currently gearing up for the next phase of our digital evolution.
We are looking for an experienced functional professional consultant with a demonstrated history in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of Microsoft Business Applications and Dynamics 365 CRM. This is a full-time, long term position reporting into corporate headquarters in Spicewood, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing IT team, where your visibility and impact will be far greater than in a huge organization.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for initial requirements analysis, suggesting business solutions
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis leading to the creation of Functional Design Documentation
- Complete both in-place and migration upgrades of on-premise CRM environments
- Manage projects through requirements analysis, design, implementation, and provide support after Go-live
- Perform system design, configuration, and customization in multiple D365 implementations
- Provide in-person and web-based training for users and administrators
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting of Dynamics 365 and integrated applications
- Bachelor’s in Business Admin, Operations Management, and/or Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience in the Agile methodology
- Functional knowledge in standard business disciplines, such as Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, and Inventory
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for supporting great software that enables an excellent user experience.
- You have a strong aptitude for problem-solving and getting things done.
- You have a desire to be part of a team focused on transformative change.
- You have the soft skills required to be successful in a professional enterprise - communication, organization, time management, collaboration, cooperation, respect, team building, etc.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with matching
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
View all career postings