Abracon is a technology leader, providing timing devices, RF & antenna products, and inductor & connectivity solutions to customers around the globe. At Abracon, we transform ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager
to join our growing team. This is an exciting position, that will assist the Product Management Team towards the success of the organization.
Job Title: Associate Product Manager
Reports To: Product Line Manager
Basic Objective & Purpose of the Job:
- Gathering product data, including historical sales performance and trends.
- Analyzing consumer research data and competitive analysis.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Assist PLM in developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
Essential Job Functions or Core Job Responsibilities:
- 40% of Time - Assist in the collection, analysis and presentation of market research and competitive intelligence to formulate meaningful analysis that drives improved decision making within product management, R&D and Sales.
- 20% of Time - Acts as the product expert in answering customer service and sales questions about specific product and pricing.
- 20% of Time - Pricing analytics that meet regional market needs to assist PLM in supporting strategic portfolio offerings and company goals.
- 20% of Time - Contribute to product launches, marketing activities, sales enablement, technical collateral and product training.
- Engineering experience with an interest in Business/Marketing
- Preferred Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Understanding of passives and electrical components; must be able to read Technical Datasheet
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office products
- Internal Relationships: Product Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Customer Service, Marketing.
Come join us! Excellence through teamwork drive the company culture at Abracon while taking advantage of all the Texas Hill Country. With a broad portfolio of passive and electromechanical timing, power, connectivity and RF antenna solutions and more, Abracon helps engineers transform their ideas into products that meet the opportunities of tomorrow. For more information about Abracon, visit www.abracon.com.
View all career postings