Compact Shielded SMD Power Inductor for Automotive
The ASPIAIG-S6055 and ASPIAIG-S8050 are a series of shielded SMD power inductors designed for automotive, industrial, and other high-reliability applications requiring operation from -40˚C to 125˚C ambient temperatures. These inductors feature compact form factors with ASPAIG-S6055 available with 6.0 x 6.0 x 5.5 mm and ASPAIG-S8050 available with 8.0 x 8.0 x 5.0mm dimensions.
Designed to meet the requirements of next-generation DC/DC converters and switch-mode power supplies (SMPS), these inductors offer excellent size-to-power density tradeoffs with inductance ranging from 1μH to 470μH. The family offers saturation currents as high as 16A with guaranteed 24mΩ DCR at 25˚C. Shielded construction reduces EMI. This series is TS-16949 and AEC-Q200 qualified to support PPAP level 3.
- High reliability wire-wound construction
- Shielded construction reduces EMI
- Automotive grade power inductor
- TS-16949 qualified production
- PPAP level 3 support
- AEC-Q200 qualified with -40˚C to 125˚C operation
- High inductance up to 470 μH
- Applications requiring high inductance value
- Automotive body electronics and comfort system
- Automotive infotainment and entertainment
- Automotive navigation
- Lighting, LED ballasts
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Industrial applications
- Solar power
- DC/DC converters and switch mode power supplies
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is a trusted supplier of leading-edge and innovative electronic components including Frequency Control, Timing, Power, Magnetics, RF and Antenna solutions. Servicing world-class companies across the data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, consumer, aerospace, and defense industries, Abracon accelerates customers’ time-to-market by providing unmatched product solutions, technical expertise, and service excellence.
Learn more at www.abracon.com