Molded Inductors - AMPLA Family
Abracon AMPLA SMD Molded Power Inductors work for applications requiring soft saturation, high current handling, and interference protection. Abracon AMPLA inductors feature metal powder cores with higher power densities for lower DC resistance (DCR) and lower core losses when compared to traditional ferrite inductors. These surface-mount molded power inductors also provide optimal electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding for low buzz noise in environments with switching frequencies as high as 2MHz. These components work ideally for DC/DC conversion in compact spaces requiring high power, high efficiency, and EMI suppression. AMPLA inductors offer a wide range of package sizes for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Magnetic powder optimized for high saturation current
- Molded construction for superior magnetic shielding
- High current density for reduced package sizes
- Low DC resistance (DCR) inductors for better thermal efficiencies
- Designed for switching frequencies between 100KHz and 2MHz
- DC/DC converters and switch-mode power supplies
- Commercial, residential, and industrial lighting
- Industrial pumps
- Servers / switches / routers
- Drones and robotics
- Power tooling
About Abracon, LLC | Innovation For Tomorrow's Designs
Headquartered outside of Austin, Texas, Abracon is a trusted supplier of leading-edge and innovative electronic components including Frequency Control, Timing, Power, Magnetics, RF and Antenna solutions. Servicing world-class companies across the data communication, transportation, industrial, medical, consumer, aerospace, and defense industries, Abracon accelerates customers’ time-to-market by providing unmatched product solutions, technical expertise, and service excellence.
Learn more at www.abracon.com