Abracon Update Regarding Ukraine
March 9, 2022
We have received numerous customer and channel partner inquiries regarding the Russia/Ukraine conflict and any known impact it may have on our business. We will continue to do all in our control to ensure business continuity. Here is the latest information to share with our customers or channel partners as necessary. Please also share with your teams as appropriate.
- Currently, there is no direct impact on our factory network.
- None of our factories are in the immediate region.
- There are no meaningful indirect or direct raw materials procured from the immediate region.
- We will continue to closely monitor this region.
- We do not have any direct employees in these countries.
- U.S. & EU sanctions have now been implemented and are currently being evaluated for full impact.
- Abracon has elevated our cyber security risk levels and is continuing to assess system protections and capabilities in the event of a cyber-attack.